- Melissa McClureAsked on September 27, 2016 at 07:43 PM
My web person set up my jotform account and has no idea my login info. I keep trying to reset my password but I'm not getting an email. I have NO idea how to access my account. Can you help?
My jotform submissions from my website are showing up blank!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 11:39 PM
Your email address melissa@melissa*****photography.com was added to the bounce list, which is why you were unable to receive the password reset emails. I would like to inform you that I have now removed your email address from the bounce list so you should receive the next emails successfully. Please try resetting your password again and check your inbox for the reset instructions.
To prevent further bouncing related issues, please follow this guide: How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues.
As for the issue regarding the submissions showing blank, this seems to be due to the recent update to our Form Builder. However, the issue seems to be fixed on my end. Do you still encounter it on your end?
To resolve this, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the form Email Settings
2. Open the Notification and click EDIT
3. Re-save the Notification by clicking SAVE button.
Exit and Save the form. The email should now be refreshed and the email message will now contain the data.
If the issue still persists, please let us know.
- Melissa McClureAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 03:46 PMHi there! The email you have on file is not my email address. My web person
must have typed it in wrong.
Am I able to change my email address in my account?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 09:30 PM
Yes, you will be able to change your email address on your account. Simply follow the steps below:
1. On your My Forms page, click the person icon at the top right and select Account.
2. On the Profile section, click the Edit beside the Email.
3. Save the new email and you're all set.
If you are unable to change the email, please let us know.