- ChandreshAsked on September 28, 2016 at 04:44 AM
Hi. I have been requesting a password reset email for the past week and not received anything.
FYI. When you put your email into the forgot password dialog and hit the send reset instructions, nothing happens.
I have used all the passwords I remember so would appreciate some help.
This is very frustrating because I am currently locked out.
- kateAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 08:51 AM
When I checked your account, Your E-Mail is email@example.com and user name is Chandresh.
1. Go to Jotform Login Page link : https://www.jotform.com/login
2. Click the 'Forgot Password' link in the JotForm page:
3. Enter your e-mail address your user name:
If you entered a different e-mail address here, you might not have gotten reset e-mail. Please try also according to above information.
Could you please also check your spam folder? It might be dropped there.
Or, please send us a new email address different than this and we can change your email address. After that, you can also try to reset with that one.
- Michael BaileyAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 09:52 AM
I need a password reset link. I keep getting an error message saying too many login attempts. I cannot change my password nor login with my old credentials