- markashtonAsked on April 24, 2012 at 08:13 AM
Can anyone advise on how to prevent wordwrap within the html text tool via inject CSS
Would I take the ID and increase the right margin?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 08:39 AM
Please inject the following rule, substituting the correct digit for that in the selector. For example, if the ID of the free text element is id_7, you would use #text_7 as the selector.
- markashtonAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 08:46 AM
That's worked for this ..
Note that the text line only wrapped in Opera Mobile.
i was thinking of trying to get the blue text to show at the top of the first row by using the actual labels that are currently visibility hidden. Do you hink this would be a better way to do it?
Thanks Regards Mark
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 06:48 PM
Sorry for the delay.
May we ask again the form URL, please? It appears to be not found.
Thanks in advance!
- markashtonAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 05:29 AM
Hi idarktech .. this is done. Please check string above. Your extremely helpful colleague abajan nailed it ;)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 05:34 AM
Oh, happy to hear it! :)
abajan is the man when it comes to CSS. :)