- EmAsked on September 28, 2016 at 11:38 AM
How would you make a signature with docusign or Adobe Sign which I use, be contingent on paying a PayPal fee in a services contract? I have a contract they must sign, and I want to take a downpayment or full payment before they sign. I know you have both Paypal and signature widgets, how would this trigger? Just have the PayPal before the signature widget? Is there something that can gate the signature to being active only AFTER the payment is made? Thank you!
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing the JotForm DocuSign Widget
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 02:37 PM
We do not have an option to provide the signature on form after the PayPal payment. The PayPal payment is the final step of the form submission.
What you can try is to redirect user to another form with the signature field upon successful payment submission of the first form.
To redirect user to another form upon submission you will need to:
1) Configure Thank You Redirect on the first form.
2) Enable an Auto Return option via your PayPal Account. Otherwise, the form user will not be automatically redirected to the second form upon successful payment.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- Martin RippelAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 06:58 PM
DocuSign has it's own native integration with Paypal: https://www.docusign.com.au/blog/introducing-docusign-payment-via-paypal/
There are also further developments happening which will allow you to collect payment via Google or Apple pay among others: https://www.docusign.com/press-releases/introducing-docusign-payments-the-new-way-to-sign-and-pay
Hope this helps.