- jerryboyceAsked on September 28, 2016 at 11:57 AM
We are conducting online sales for our Annual Courthouse BBQ. Currently, when a person is placing online orders the jotform limits them to only 10 plates per order. I'd like to increase this enabling a person to order up to 30 plates per order. What do I do?
Mecklenburg County Courthouse, Charlotte NC
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 02:59 PM
You can increase the range in the payment wizard. Please refer to the steps below:
1. Select the payment field and then click the wand icon.
2. Under the Products, select the first product and then click the "edit" icon.
3. Scroll down and hover your mouse to the Quantity Option. After that, click the "edit" icon.
4. In Quantity page, you can increase value of the "Range" to 30.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.