What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Work Expiry date - Email NotificationAsked by ProArch on September 28, 2016 at 12:17 PM
I have created a form with many fields for Visa work permits. On the field 'Work Expiry date'... I need your system to see the date of this particular field and send out 2 automatic emails reminding the user 3 MONTHS BEFORE that their Visa is about to expire.
Both Admin and Visa holder need the reminder email at that time.
They need to be both notified 3 months BEFORE the WP expiry date. Can JotForm do this? If so, can you please explain to me how to program this in exactly?
email notification expiry date email work
It is possible to send an autoresponder email to a specific date:
But unfortunately, there is no way to send reminder email by Jotform, according to the date entered by form submitter.
You may like to check 3rd party scheduling software for your requirement like zoho.
How do you integrate the form with google add-on?
Please check the below steps to integrate your form with Google spreadsheet:
1. While editing your form into our form builder, just click "Integrations" button
2. Select "Document Sharing" from the dropdown and Choose "Google Spreadsheets Integration"
3. You will be asked to authenticate JotForm to access your Google Docs account. Click the "Authenticate" button:
4. Login to your Google account and click "Allow" button
5. Next, set a folder name where you would like this new Google Spreadsheet document to be created.
6. Click the "Complete Integration" button to save the integration.
That’s all. Your integration is all set, and a file should be created on your Google Docs already!
When you receive submissions on your form, they will be instantly pushed to this file.
If you face any issue, or need further assistance, feel free to revert back.