- alliphilAsked on April 24, 2012 at 11:19 AM
It's becoming a bit tiring that I have to re-sort my forms each time I log in. I'd like for it to default to A-Z. Is there a way to set a default display option?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 04:12 PM
Thanks for contacting us. The only solution i am aware of is by selecting the order of forms everytime you login to your account.
i.e When you login in your account click on 'myforms' and then click on 'all', at right side corner of page click on drop down feature (sort by) and select 'Form Title A->Z.
Lets know if you need any further assistance and thanks for using Jotform!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 04:28 PM
Thank you for using our products. Unfortunately there is no such feature on the Form builder view yet.
However, I am forwarding this request to 2nd level so they may add it into the feature request list and will prioritize it according to current work load
- alliphilAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 08:06 PM
Thanks - a feature VERY MUCH desired when you have as many forms as I currently have.
I'm finding that I'm constantly re-sorting so I can find the right form and that can get quite tiring. So a default sort setting would be really appreciated! Thanks for listening.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Meanwhile, I may suggest you to use the search field and look by keywords, as in the example below:
I searched the word "web" and 2 forms showed up
Hope this helps you in the meantime
- alliphilAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Oh! Didn't even realize there was a search option . Thanks!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM
We are glad it helps even if for the meantime.
You will be inform as soon as new updates are available on this.