- PaulaAsked on April 24, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Hello Customer Service,
I am contacting you because I have questions/suggestions regarding jotform. We have been using jotform for students to enter the annual student art show at our community college. We have noticed the following would be helpful. Perhaps, these are options that are already possible, but due to my limited knowledge of jotform, I am unaware of.
1. Is there a way in which someone can "preview" their submission form before hitting a submit button?
2. Is there a way for the entrant to receive a printable version of their entry form (for their own record) along with the thank you they receive, after having hit "submit" rather than having to print their copy before submitting?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 04:00 PM
Thank you for your suggestions. Here are the answers to your questions.
1. No, it is not possible to preview a form before submitting.
2. This is already possible. You simply need to add the print button on the form.
The print form functionality prints the entire form together with answered and unanswered questions. It is not possible to only print the answered questions.