JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
If your aim is to upload a PDF and convert it into a JotForm online form then yes, that is possible, regardless of what tool you used to create the PDF.
1. To get started, go to our Fillable Form Creator page.
2. Click the orange CREATE A FILLABLE PDF FORM button then UPLOAD.
3. Enter your email on the next popup then upload your PDF file. Ensure you will enter your account's registered email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Right after uploading, this would be the email you'll get:
5. Then just give it time and you'll get another email confirmation once the process is finished.