- CBFirstOttawaAsked on September 28, 2016 at 05:04 PM
Is this possible? It was created using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 10:37 PM
If your aim is to upload a PDF and convert it into a JotForm online form then yes, that is possible, regardless of what tool you used to create the PDF.
1. To get started, go to our Fillable Form Creator page.
2. Click the orange CREATE A FILLABLE PDF FORM button then UPLOAD.
3. Enter your email on the next popup then upload your PDF file. Ensure you will enter your account's registered email email@example.com
4. Right after uploading, this would be the email you'll get:
5. Then just give it time and you'll get another email confirmation once the process is finished.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 10:21 PM
@bpugh22, your question will be addressed on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1133517