- allegroAsked on April 24, 2012 at 02:40 PM
I have payments and hardly any applications - I tested it just now - after you pay, then complete the application, and submit - the system takes you back
to paypal. could you please check on this?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 06:04 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
As far as I can see, your YYLC 2012 form is a PayPal form. It should work in the following way, you fill out the form and click on Submit Form button, you are being redirected to PayPal website to make the payment (confirm submission).
Please let us know, if this is not working in that way, and provide as much information as possible about the problem.
- allegroAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 07:07 PMIt appears that it is not working. I paid using a credit card, it directed me to application which I completed, then it said it was re-directing and after several seconds, Paypal popped up again. I have checked my inboxes and do get payment and notifications of payment but no application.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 07:50 PM
Thank you for provided information.
I can see your submission in Pending Submissions(Incomplete Payments) folder on Submissions page:
You can go to this Incomplete Payments and complete valid submissions manually. We will automatically send notification emails for "completed" submissions.
To solve the problem permanently, you will need to enable IPN for t******@h*****.net PayPal Account. You can find detailed instructions in the last post of the following thread:
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- allegroAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 06:48 PMI did this and it's still not working. The other forms work using the same PayPal account. What could be the problem? This form is a copy of another form and had been modified some. Please help!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 07:21 PM
I think that cloned form should not be a problem.
Have you put http://www.jotform.net/ipns/paypal.php to Notification URL of t******@h*****.net PayPal account?
Is this still collecting complete payment submissions in the Incomplete Payments?
- allegroAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 12:58 PMYes we did this and yes it is still going in the incomplete payments folder. The other forms work fine with our same paypal account. Any other ideas?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 04:45 PM
I have forwarded this issue to our Next Level Support.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 02:51 AM
So, you have two forms. Both integrated with the same PayPal account. One of them do receive payment notifications and the other one does not receive payment notification? Can you tell us the URLs for these two forms?