- LegacySolarCoopAsked on September 28, 2016 at 07:09 PM
When we pass our form information over to HighRise we want to track the date paid (i.e. the date they completed the online form and became a member.) This isn't something for the visitor to complete, it's just today's date and needs to be passed through. Is there a way to do this?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 12:30 AM
Yes. You can set a date field and set it as hidden with it's default date today is set as value. To do this:
1) Simply get the DateTime field from the Quick Fields menu on the left panel.
2) Click on the Default Value icon and select Current
3) Click on the pull down menu for properties and click on Hide Field
If you have questions, please let us know.