- totinograceAsked on April 24, 2012 at 03:43 PM
We are creating a form for senior parents to send us information about their son or daughter's scholarships they are receiving. The reason we are using Jotform is because you offer the 'upload a file' option.
When I post the code within our CMS (Silverpoint), the form creates these bullets in front of every line. And, when you click on next (i created different pages), it won't continue to the next page. Is there a way to fix this
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 08:59 PM
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Source" and copy the provided codes.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks!
- totinograceAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 04:16 PM
Thanks! Unfortunately, that's where I got the source code the first time around. Any other suggestions?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 09:16 PM
<link target="_blank" href="http://max.jotfor.ms/min/g=formCss?3.0.3313" rel="nofollow noopener" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
Kindly please retake again your source code and be sure to declare all the codes provide by JotForm.
Another alternative solution is to re-embed your form using iFrame code. Simply remove all the existing JotForm codes on your page and re-embed your form using iFrame code. This should also help.
If you have any further questions, please let us know. We'd be happy to help you here. Thanks!