- dchaAsked on September 29, 2016 at 02:39 AM
How do I set up a Confirmation Email to be sent to the person submitting the Form that is NOT from Jot Forms?
Users will not know who this is, and we'd like the confirmation email to come directly from us?
Please advise, thank you!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 05:38 AM
To do that please follow:
1. Go to your Emails section:
2. Click Create new email
3. Then Autoresponder:
4. In new window go to Advanced:
5. And on the bottom of the page choose Sender email-Add new email address:
Also if you don't want to go through creating your email address as sender you can just keep everything and change the Sender name:
That way your users will know if it came from you.
Hope it helps, let us know if you have further questions.