- secureformAsked on September 29, 2016 at 07:36 AM
When I export to PDF I lose some of the formatting like font selection. Is there a way to export forms more nicely to pdf?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 11:31 AM
If I understand you correctly, you are referring to the exported PDF submissions. You can actually customize it using the PDF Designer. Here's a guide:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. After that, click the "PDF" button and then select "Customize PDF" option.
3. In the PDF Designer, you can change the font style, move and resize fields.
Related guide: How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report
If you are referring to the fillable PDF form, then I'm sorry to say that the layout and design is limited. Please check this guide: Fillable-PDF-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 07:13 PM
My question is about the form not the submissions.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to edit the fillable PDF form here in JotForm. The converted PDF file is the final output of the design. Also, not all features, functionality and layout are generated properly. This feature is still being enhanced by our developers. However, we can't provide any ETA.
For now, you can refer to this guide: Fillable-PDF-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator.