- chabadAsked on September 29, 2016 at 08:00 AM
I have an application form where people, from various affiliates of ours, are signing up to a program. Is there a way that I can set up an automated email to the directors of the affiliates of those who are signing up from their affiliates? They name their director and put in their email on their application (so it is a field).
Thanks in advance for your help.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 11:51 AM
Yes, it is possible to send the Autoresponder to the email address they entered in the email field. Here's a guide:
1. Insert an Email field in the form.
2. In the Form Builder, click the "Emails" button.
3. Select the Autoresponder and then click the "Edit" button.
4. Go to the "Recipients" tab and change the "Recipient Email". Please take note that this is the field where the user will enter the email. It means that the value they put in that email field will be used as the Recipient of the confirmation email.
Hope that helps. Thank you.