- thebidcalendarAsked on September 29, 2016 at 05:56 PMAlso when I added it to my website I got a message that Square cannot be added to a site that does not have https activated. HTTPS is activated on my site, and shows up as such in the address bar, https://thebidcalendar.com/.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 06:12 PM
In your original thread over here you mentioned this secondary issue about being unable to embed your form with square payment integration not working due to https not being activated.
According to your image you shared with us I've found if you look at the yola page editor you are on your page isn't secured with an https appended in front of it so that might be related if the page didn't fully load the security features.
I went to investigate your form embedded on your page for you to take a look at this problem but it looks like you've changed it over to stripe as your payment processor.
Did you switch it because it wasn't working? or?
Are you able to make a test page that we can take a look at to troubleshoot this problem for you?
- thebidcalendarAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 07:46 PMGo to this page https://thebidcalendar.com/test.php to review problem
The page you viewed is what I am trying to replace with Square. I have,
so far, been unable to get Square up and running. Leaving the other one
up until I do.
The Bid Calendar
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 03:12 AM
I checked your test page and it looks like you were now able to embed the Square integrated form to the page. I didn't encounter any https error upon checking the page.
I noticed your Square form is on test mode. I was able to make a test submission successfully.
Do you still encounter any errors on your end? Please let us know how to replicate the issue so we can investigate further. Thank you.
- thebidcalendarAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 11:45 PMSeems ok now. I deleted the entry I had and re entered it.Problem now is I did a test, and received the email notifying me that a
credit card had been processed for a $1.00 transaction.
Problem is, the tax is not reflected. See Attached.
I have the tax set at 8.25%.Also, it seems like something should go the the person submitting the
credit card info as a receipt for their purchase.
In my Stripe processing when a credit card is entered and they hit the
submit button, they receive a receipt of what they bought immediately.
I follow up with my own receipt and paid invoice, however it might be
hours, even next day before I am able to do so since I am in the field
most of the time.
Might add your online instructions as to the "how to's" leaves a lot to
I am having doubts about switching from what I have.
The Bid Calendar
- BorisAnswered on October 01, 2016 at 12:17 PM
We're sorry for the troubles you are experiencing, George. We kindly ask that each separate issue be asked on its own support thread, because when there is need to escalate something to our developers, it should be clear to them what the support thread is about. This current thread was about your Square payment form displaying HTTPS error when being embedded.
I have moved your message regarding tax possibly not being counted to the following support thread:
Your question regarding the receipt sent to your customers has been moved to the following support thread:
We will attend to each of those questions shortly. Thank you.
- ilsiperAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 03:25 PM
I too have an issue with HTTPS/Square/Jotform. If you can lead me in the right direction.
Getting the square integration into the jotform was real easy. Upon testing on my site I received the on this page on my site: http://skylinevbc.com/dues/
"Square Payment Form can only be embedded on sites that use HTTPS. See: https://docs.connect.squareup.com/articles/adding-payment-form/ Please contact form administrator."
We have a secure web certificate from GoDaddy.
I'm not saying anything's broken. This being the first time I'm using square on my site, it's probably a config I'm missing.
We are on Wordpress as well, if that helps.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 03:37 PM
We understand you are having a similar issue and thank you for reporting the problem to us but we ask that you please open up new issues as a new thread even if related so that we can investigate and help you more appropriately.
I've moved your response to this new thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/963292
- thebidcalendarAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 03:44 PMI still in my sitebuilder get the message, I did run a live test on web
site to process a credit card transaction. Worked ok, except for the tax
thing that I think is straight now. Waiting on another transaction from
a customer to see if 100% ok.
The Bid Calendar
- KadeJMAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 04:48 PM
No problem and fingers crossed for it working okay for you.
But, if you run into any issues with it again just let us know. :)