- isicomAsked on April 25, 2012 at 05:06 AM
I can't stop auto save or save my form to published it on the web ! (right clik with mouse)
Could you help me ?
NB: the soft look great anyway !
- isicomAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 05:13 AM
I can oly show or hide the transaprency with right mouse bouton.
When i leave i lose my form, can't save it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 06:37 AM
So, when you click on SAVE button it does not save it? What happen when you click on Preview? You do not see the changes? Try using http://french.jotform.com when you edit the forms and see if that helps.
If the problem is the replication slowness from jotform US servers to the European servers that should fix it.
- isicomAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 07:16 AM
Thanks for your answer,
when i click on save , nothing happen,
I have rebuild the form 3 times but could'nt save it,
When i click on previeuw i have just a pop up with a white screen and can't previem my form,
- isicomAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 08:03 AM
Ok, i succeed in creating the form,
I don't know why I could'nt but all seem to be ok. (i just connect on another computer and iot works !!)
You can delete this post now