- joakimskogAsked on September 30, 2016 at 05:04 AM
Some users seems to have problem when submitting this form: https://form.jotformeu.com/62381298676368
I've tried it in Safari, Chrome, en IE 11, and I can't replicate it, but nevertheless some users just get stuck when they've pressed "Submit". I'm not 100% sure, but I believe they've all been using IE11.
Could it be the picture upload widget that's causing this?
Best regards, Joakim
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 08:54 AM
I tested your form and here are my results.
1. In Chrome:
2. In Internet Explorer Edge:
Do you have any information if they received an error or form just stuck since I wasn't able to replicate this error.
- ozlem.demirci1993Answered on October 02, 2016 at 05:46 AM
I also tested your form in Mozilla. I uploaded high-resolution images to your form.
Do you have extra information about the error? If you want something else, or need further assistance, feel free to revert back.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 08:40 AM
Our developers have released a fix that should sort this issue.
Your forms should now be submitting normally as usual. Kindly check.