- cgskillaccountsAsked on September 30, 2016 at 06:18 AM
Preferring it as simple as button check in and check out. But what fields I should use? to simplify the process but yet would have info who did it?
Was thinking of how to make it into a simple phone app.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 10:25 AM
You can actually make use of fields which you think will work for you. One of the possible fields to use is the DateTime field for capturing the date and time for checking in. as well as the Full name field, etc.
What exact process do you have in mind as well as the information that you would like to gather?
- cgskillaccountsAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 01:02 PM
Hi, thanks. More or less worked out the same as per below form for students attendance. Was wondering would have anything simpler and less cumbersome for staff? As invisible as possible.
- cgskillaccountsAnswered on October 01, 2016 at 12:45 AMThanks! Sorry for the miscommunication. Actually I created that. Was
looking at much more simpler way of your simplified proposed to "autotrack"
somehow without need to type URL go into website, just access from mobile
M: +6016 335 8880
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 01, 2016 at 10:55 AM
Unfortunately, the JotForm app for mobile does not come with a form builder as of yet. So the only solution to build a form from JotForm is to actually go to http://www.jotform.com and build your form there. And likewise that the forms created shall have its own link on the web.
If you have questions, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 01, 2016 at 08:33 PM
Just a quick thought from your last response:
You can get your form's full HTML source and insert it in an app you are developing and your form should appear properly in your app as long as it is able to process HTML codes: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form