- insideoutAsked on November 26, 2010 at 04:59 AM
i have several forms using a condition that showed additional fields when a radio button was ticked. it worked great for months now all my forms that use the conditions have stopped working.
when i refresh the screen doesnt clear the radio button.
i used iframe to implement on my site
http://www.insideoutskiing.com/club.html the conditional button is need to join
any help would be gladly received...
- insideoutAnswered on November 26, 2010 at 05:00 AM
http://www.jotform.com/insideout/2140704222 is the form address
- insideoutAnswered on November 26, 2010 at 06:23 PM
anybody have any ideas? ;)
- insideoutAnswered on November 28, 2010 at 09:00 AM
just bumping this as it will be major surgery to change ALL my forms to remove the conditions....
- serkanAnswered on November 29, 2010 at 04:10 AM
This problem is fixed now.
BTW, you are misusing the radio button. If you have only one option to show you should use Check Box because there is no way to make single radio button unchecked.
- insideoutAnswered on November 29, 2010 at 04:40 AM
THANKs , for a very quick reply and fix to my problem!