- disptowebmasterAsked on September 30, 2016 at 10:32 AM
My form is active but cannot be filled out on line it is giving an error message: "This form is currently unavailable." However it is not disabled.
Form in question: 5th Grade Fun Night in Blue DIS folder
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 12:41 PM
Your form was manually disabled. It can be enabled from the "My Forms" section of your account. Select the form, click on "More" then click on "Enable":
- disptowebmasterAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 10:45 AMNo this is not the problem… you are looking at the 6th Grade Fun Night form. I need the 5th grade form active and it is on my end (it is ENABLED). It has been up for 2 weeks and I have not received one submissions and multiple parents have said they cannot access it. I am totally perplexed. i have been using JotForms for years and never had this happen. We are on a time crunch now. i need to have this form up and running ASAP.
Parents can access it but when they try to pay it comes up unavailable.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 11:55 AM
Form that you provided is showing "This form is currently unavailable" message, because you have set Expiration Date inside of your form preferences. Date September 23rd 2016 that you have set is in the past and because of that your form is showing mentioned message.
- disptowebmasterAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 12:45 PMTHAT EXPLAINS IT!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!