- JulieLabrosseAsked on September 30, 2016 at 11:27 AM
Hello I have a question
I am making a contract using Jotform. So I need that both the client and I can sign the contract. But when the form is filled out only I am there so my client can't sign it. I would therefore like to ensure that the form is sent to my client and they just have to sign it and return the form to me. What are my options ?
I know I can use the PDF method but I am looking for a more interactive solution.
The name of my form is : 2 Pierrots - CONTRAT MUSICIENPage URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 01:26 PM
You can create an email notification to be sent to your client, and include the edit link to the form submission, so he can sign it, and submit it.
Make sure to add the signature widget to your form for your client to sign it. Let us know if you need more help.
- JulieLabrosseAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 09:15 AM
Thank you this is perfect.
Can I lock one of my fields so the person can't edit it ?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 11:51 AM
Yes, you can disable a field if the form is loaded on edit mode. Please follow these steps:
1) Add the Get Form Page URL widget in your form:
2) Create a condition to disable the field only on edit mode: https://www.jotform.com/help/371-How-to-Enable-Disable-Fields-Using-Conditional-Logic
Test my example, here is the edit link received in my notification: https://www.jotform.com/edit/351664156793850731
You will notice that the email field is not editable. Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.