- dwalkerAsked on April 25, 2012 at 10:21 AM
I used the captcha on my form and copy the code to my website. Captcha is not working.
- pinoytechAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 01:54 PM
Have you tried already embeding your form using iFrame method? If not, please give a try and let us know if the said issue still persist after re-embeding your form into your website using iFrame method.
- dwalkerAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 06:14 PM
That worked. Thanks.
How do I forced email address? I don't want users to contact us without an email address.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 07:36 PM
What are you trying to achieve? If you wanted to receive an email once someone fills up the form, then you will need to set up notifications.
Simply go to: Setup & Embed > Emails Alerts > Notifications
- dwalkerAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 02:49 PM
I want to capture email address and want this mandatory. Currently, my form will send the info without capturing this field.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 02:53 PM
You can achieve this by setting the Email Field as Required. In this way, they will not be able to submit the form not until they enter an email address.
- dwalkerAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 03:41 PM
Thanks for the help. You all are wonderful!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 03:44 PM
It's our pleasure. Feel free to contact us if you need assistance.