- 247OversightAsked on September 30, 2016 at 01:35 PM
Allows user to view the data on the spreadsheet. They will not edit it.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 04:38 PM
It is possible to embed a Google Spreadsheet in the form using the Iframe Embed widget. Here's a guide:
1. In Google Spreadsheet, please click the "Share" button at the top right.
2. Click the "Get Shareable Link" button.
3. Edit the permission you preferred.
4. Copy the "Spreadsheet URL".
5. Go to the Form Builder and insert the Iframe Embed widget.
6. Paste the Spreadsheet URL in the URL field. Please specify the height and the width and then click the "Add Widget" button.
Here's the result:
You may also publish the spreadhseet using the Publish wizard in the menu.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- 247OversightAnswered on October 01, 2016 at 09:45 AMExactly what I needed.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 01, 2016 at 04:51 PM
Glad I can help. If you need anything, let us know. Thank you.
- 247OversightAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 07:45 AMI have everything working correctly.
Last item I need help on.
I have 4 Forms which need to be secure. What I mean is I need the user to
go through a log in process to insure I don't have unauthorized people
using the form or viewing private data. How do I accomplish this.
The sample form I made. Anyone knowing the link can open it.
I will 3,500 authorized club members accessing these 4 forms. Hope to add
additional forms later on for the club membership.
Thank you for your time,
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 11:13 AM
I have moved your issue to another thread to assist you better. Here's the link:
We will attend to your problem shortly. Thank you.
- 247OversightAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 08:45 PMGreat information.