- mepAsked on April 25, 2012 at 12:41 PMPage URL:
- AtacanCAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 01:29 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please change your Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Sender Name to JotForm try again? I've just made the changes and sent a test submission. I was able to receive a notification email.
While you are on your Form Builder;
- Click on ''Setup & Embed'',
- Click on ''Email Alerts'',
- Select ''Notification'',
- Click on ''Reply-To and Recipient Settings,
- Change ''Sender Name'' to JotForm and ''Sender E-mail'' to email@example.com,
- Click on ''Finish'' and save your form.
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know.