- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 03:25 PM
I have tested on my end and I cannot either confirm the phone number via a SMS, it shows an error and the widget does nothing.
I will forward the thread to our second level too, we will update you via this thread as soon as we get updates regarding this matter.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on October 02, 2016 at 10:19 PM
Do you have a voice enabled number from Twilio?
Here's a little more information: https://www.twilio.com/voice/pricing
On which form do you get this error?
I'm guessing we'll remove that message for our users who are on the free US Twilio API.
Let us know - Thanks.
- WinOnIMGAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 06:45 AMYes I do have voice enabled number
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 09:47 AM
Thank you for information.
I'll make sure it reaches our developers. Could you please confirm if the error is happening on this form: http://www.jotform.me/form/62722042278453?
- WinOnIMGAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 03:34 PM
Yep, It is still happening.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 04:37 PM
Thank you for letting us know.
I'll inform our developers and we'll get back to you through this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- grbrokerAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 09:14 PM
Hello, the email confirmation seems to be working now however, the SMS confirmation is still saying "something went wrong please try again. "
I have am using this for US only however I tried both US and international, neither seem to be working. I have not set voice authorization for this account but I can if I need to.
Please check into this.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 26, 2016 at 11:02 PM
I have checked your form and I can see the same message appears when testing the widget; however, could you please enable the voice number and test your form again?
Please also let us know the results of your test on the other thread you originally opened about this concern, here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1019547
Discussing this matter on that thread will help us to properly assist you regarding the problem you're facing.
We will be glad to assist you.
- WinOnIMGAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 08:45 AMNo it do not work.
I have voice activated number.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on December 27, 2016 at 08:58 AM
Thank you for your response and update.
One of our developers has been already working on it. When we've any update regarding this issue, our developer will inform you via this topic. Unfortunately we have no estimated time frame, because of the workload of our developers.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 03:28 AM
We've updated the widget. Unfortunately we had to deprecate the call feature.
But please give it a try and let us know.