- glendalepdtrainingAsked on April 25, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I am out of submissions (1000 per month) on the premium subscription, so I upgraded to Professional, but it did not reset the submissions nor did it give me the Professional package. I am having submissions come in by the hour and need this fixed as soon as possible please. Do you have another way to contact customer service besides this forum?
I cannot find a phone number or email address for customer service.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 01:41 PM
We apologise for what this issue has caused you. I have checked your account and found it is on Premium account. You only made 2years payments for premium.
To upgrade to a Professional subscription you will have to cancel the existing Premium package and then re upgrade to Professional. You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your Plimus account and cancelling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
After this, then, proceed with the upgrade from a Free to Professional account:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any other assistance.