- LegacySolarCoopAsked on September 30, 2016 at 03:22 PM
I have indicated in my set up to show the subtotal on form. Yet when I go into preview and test and set the quantity to 4, no subtotal shows. Any ideas what is wrong?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 07:49 PM
You'd have to turn on the Show Total Price on the Form option on your Stripe Wizard to show the subtotal on the form:
1. Click the wand-like icon to open the wizard.
2. Click the gear icon to open your Stripe settings.
3. Then set the Show Total Price on the Form to YES and SAVE.
Also, I noticed the Quantity Textbox and Bond Term Dropdown menu were cropped on your form. If you wish to fix that, inject these CSS codes:
I'm seeing you already have some Custom CSS codes injected so I'll assume you know where to paste these. But in case you need help, here's how.
- LegacySolarCoopAnswered on October 01, 2016 at 10:01 AM
Thank you! This is just what I needed! And thank you for the bonus help re the cropped fields. I was wondering what was going on with that!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 01, 2016 at 03:11 PM
Sure anytime :)
I'm glad that extra help worked as well. Enjoy your weekend!