- victorsystemsAsked on October 01, 2016 at 02:05 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 01, 2016 at 01:57 PM
No, unfortunately. But I'll add your request on the list so you will receive updates once Webmerge is added in the integrations.
We usually consider the number of users requesting the same feature, the more users requesting the feature, that higher priority it would get. As of now, there doesn't seem to have plans for Webmerge but I'm pretty sure our devs are aware of this and hopefully this will be added in the future.
For now, you might want to consider using Zapier as the medium so you can integrate JotForm with Webmerge.
- McPirateAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 04:03 PM
A webmerge integration would be awesome.
Add me to the update list please
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 06:48 PM
Thank you for your vote. You will be notified if we have any updates.
- ImpactAssetsAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 01:53 PM
Webmerge integration would be helfpful.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 02:04 PM
Your additional request has been noted. If there are any updates to the status of this feature, we will let you know via this thread.