- LanceKSAsked on October 01, 2016 at 02:43 AM
Notice in the top left corner of the screenshot that it reads: LeadUS Mentoring Program. That's because I had cloned that form but how do I change how that reads to what I want?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 01, 2016 at 05:52 AM
You change the page title in the Preferences settings. Here's how:
1. Click the Preferences button in the Form Builder.
2. Go to the Advanced tab and click the Show More button.
3. You can change or edit it in the Page Title field.
Hope that helps.