- KONAALERTAsked on October 01, 2016 at 09:16 AM
You wrote "
You can change font and font size, color, you can insert pictures if you need(headings or something similar) you can even insert HTML code if you want more customized submission.
Hope it helps, if you need further assistance please let us know.
That is helpful. How can I get their pic that they upload to the jotform to show up on the submission email?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 01, 2016 at 06:39 PM
If I understand you correctly, you would like to make the uploaded image appear in the autoresponder email. If yes, then please refer to this guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the toolbar.
2. Select the Autoresponder and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Under the General tab, you'll see the assigned field name in the "File Upload" field. If the field name is not showing, you can generate it by clicking the "Form Fields" drop down and selecting it.
After doing that, you need to add the "IMG:" code inside it.
You can specify the width and the height by adding it in the IMG code ":width:height".
Here's what your code will look like:
Here's the email I received:
Hope that helps. Thank you.