- DeWayne McCulleyAsked on October 01, 2016 at 02:45 PM
I have 2 forms: Contact Us and Free Diabetes Ebook at:
The titles are different in the actual form on the website, but when someone sends me a filled out form, the titles (in orange text) are the same: Contact Us (See attachment)
How do I change the title to Free Ebook for the second form?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 01, 2016 at 10:11 PM
You can change the title of the text on the emails you receive by changing it on the email alert editor of the form. In order to go there:
1. Edit your form and click Emails on top
2. Next, select the email alert and click Edit
3. Once the content of the email body loads, feel free to modify the title.
4. Finally, click save once done.