- Pack181Asked on October 01, 2016 at 09:00 PM
My Square connection was set to test mode, meaning nothing gets sent to Square for processing.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 02, 2016 at 03:35 AM
Actual submissions, whether test or for actual payment submission, counts as an actual submission and payment. However, for consideration, you can notify us regarding your testing in order for us to restart your counter.
- Pack181Answered on October 03, 2016 at 04:45 PMI am finished with my testing, please reset my counter. I need to go live
with this in a couple of days and will need all 10 submissions unless I can
get 20 for the Cub Scout Pack.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 09:19 PM
Thanks for letting us know, Pack181. I have now restarted your monthly submissions counter.
If you have other questions, please let us know.
- Pack181Answered on October 07, 2016 at 11:00 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 11:22 PM
I have moved your question to another thread since the matter on this thread is quite different from the one you have just raised. You can find the new thread on this link.
We'll provide you a response in a short while.