- magicflightAsked on April 25, 2012 at 09:44 PM
I set up a personal account to test the site out, I immediately fell in love and continued right along building a form for the company I work for, I invested a good 20 hours or so into it before I remembered that it was still on my personal account and I should set one up for the company. I have now completed the forms and created a company account (this one). Can you transfer all the forms from my old account (erksauce) to this account? The collected form data I do not need, it has just been used for testing up to this point. I can prove ownership. Thanks for making such an amazing service!
- magicflightAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 09:45 PM
disregard this comment
- erksauceAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 09:47 PM
Here is a comment from my other account (I tried to comment before with it, but apparently I hadn't logged out completely)
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 09:59 PM
Please confirm the said request using erksauce. Thanks!
- erksauceAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Does this count as a confirmation?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM
We have successfully moved all the forms from erksauce to magicflight as requested.
- Trainer67Answered on July 16, 2013 at 07:44 AM
Can I transfer a file of forms to another Jotform username or can Jotform support do that for me?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 07:55 AM
Assuming you want to know if it's possible to move just a folder of forms (as opposed to all of the forms in an account) from one account to another, this is not currently possible, to my knowledge.
Please open a new thread if you need to discuss this further.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 16, 2013 at 08:00 AM
If you provide the names of the forms in the folder, we can move them for you. But as I stated before, please open a new thread.