- JanieFisherAsked on October 03, 2016 at 03:19 PM
I am trying to go back to the default theme. I save changes in the theme selection, and go back to builder and it does appear in the default theme. However when I open a preview, the form opens with the previous theme.
Am I missing something?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 08:56 PM
I used your form https://www.jotform.com/62715985212156 to test the revert to default theme using the Form Theme and it work just fine.
See the video below.
When you resetting to default theme, make sure to click on SAVE button also and wait for it to be completed. This should apply the selected theme (default).
Can you please try again. Let us know if still did not work.
You can see the test form here https://www.jotformpro.com/form/62768359661975
- JanieFisherAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 11:45 PMThank you for responding. I have saved changes in the theme change every time. When I go back to builder, it does show in the default template, but when I go to preview, it goes back to the previous theme. I’ve never had this happen before. I’ve tried it in both chrome and safari; quite and re-started the program, and closed and re-opened the forms but it still won’t stay in the default theme.
Any other ideas??
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 02:31 AM
We are sorry for the issue you have been experiencing.
In fact, I was also not able to replicate the same issue. However, could you please also try to set theme to default at preferences. To do that, please follow below steps one by one.
1. Open your form
2. Add &old tag to the end of the URL and refresh the page in order to go back to old version.
For example, if the url is https://jotform.com//?formID=62715985212156, just put this tag to the end of this URL and It would be https://jotform.com//?formID=62715985212156&old
3. Click Preferences icon on form builder
4. Click " Form Styles" > Themes and set it to " Default" option.
To get back to new version again, you just need to clear your browser caches.
Hope, this would help you to fix it but if the issue persist even after these, please let us know.