- worldchamps2017Asked on October 03, 2016 at 04:01 PM
Hi we are running an event where the entries are capped. Is there anyway in the Paypal set up that it can be set that once say 30 entries have been purchased a message comes up say sold out?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 10:16 PM
It's not possible to set an inventory in the Paypal Integration. A workaround would be to do the following:
1. Use our inventory widget to setup the Paypal Items: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/inventory.
2. Each item has to be calculated using our calculation widget. For example, Item A multiplied by its price as 10 in the equation:
3. Add another widget at the end to sum up all the calculations for each item:
4. Pass the Grand Total to the Paypal field for payment: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field.
Here's a test form for better viewing of the entire setup https://form.jotform.com/62767962016968.
Let us know if you need help with it.