- kendall405Asked on April 26, 2012 at 03:49 AM
i need help with this website? was it uploaded incorectly to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org?Page URL:
- moonzkieAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 06:43 AM
I have checked your site and it seems to be working fine on my end.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 06:49 AM
I have also submitted a ticket to our Developers so that they can have a look.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM
I think your firewall is blocking the JotForm site. Can you contact Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security and ask them to enable the submit.myjotform.com domain back?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 05:41 PM
You can also try to override the defined categories of URL Filtering and Web Reputation, by adding submit.myjotform.com and myjotform.com to your Approved URL List in Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services.