- NPPAAsked on October 03, 2016 at 09:11 PM
I'm getting file upload errors on an entry form that we use for a video contest. Entrants must upload up to 3 video files under 250MB each. The percentage usually gets to 100% and then fails. I am using Dropbox integration.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 12:27 AM
I am certain that there is an error in the form after it hits 100%. Can you check this for us? Check your browser console after getting the failed message in the file upload field:
Also, are you getting reports like this in many cases? Our Dropbox integration allows you to upload up to 300MB of File Storage so I don't think that is the case, but not until you can give us the error in the console logs of your browser. I am also thinking of server errors.
I look forward to your reply.
- NPPAAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 01:18 PM
Thank you. Here is the log.
Yes, many people are having trouble across the country using different connections and browsers. Please help! Our contest relies heavily on JotForm to make this process easy, but I've gotten dozens of emails from people saying they are having trouble.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 02:59 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences you are facing.
There is a temporary issue with uploads larger than 100MB on our side. It has been escalated to our Backend Team, and we will let you know once it is completely fixed.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 05:19 PM
Our multiple upload feature is failing for files larger than 100 MB,
Please use single upload feature if you need anything larger than 100MB. (up to 1024 MB)
- NPPAAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 07:20 PM
Is there a estimated time frame on the fix? Trying to decide if I need to use a different service or just tell everyone to send smaller files from now on.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 11:54 PM
According to the status on the ticket, the issue had been resolved/fixed already by our developer.
Can you please test again on your form. Let us know if issue persist.
- jmedinacAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 09:27 AM
I am having the same issue... When will this be resolved? I have many customers waiting to upload files... Do I have to use another service?
Link to my form:
- jmedinacAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 09:34 AM
This is what the response is from the server for files over 200mb.... How do we fix this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 10:37 AM
@jmedinac: You have your own thread with regards to the file upload field. We'll continue to address you there. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/909892.