- LBtaekwondoAsked on October 03, 2016 at 09:17 PM
I am using appointment slots on my form.
I want to edit 3 submissions but have been unsuccessful. I flagged the submissions, they are for Taylor, Jake, and Audrey Bowman. I need their apppointments for Oct. 22 removed. Keep their appointments for Oct. 29. They should each have one appointment, for Oct. 29. I have tried to edit the submissions by unchecking the time slot on the 22nd for each of them, but when I submit the change, both appointment remain for each. I tried disabling the required condition for that date to see if it would make a difference, but I can't get them removed from the 22nd.
Can you help me?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 12:12 AM
I tried editing the submission on your form and I was able to replicate the issue. The Appointment Slots for the Oct 22 appointment remain selected even though I already unchecked it.
However, after doing further tests on a cloned version of your form, it appears that removing the "Required" property on the Appointment Slot widget resolves the issue.
1. First, disable the "Required" condition for the October 22 Appointment
2. Then go to the submissions page and click edit.
3. Select the Oct 22 date and uncheck the dates for Oct 22 then click Submit.
4. If the date dropdown field still shows Oct. 22, simply edit it again with the correct date.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.