- CarienAsked on April 26, 2012 at 07:48 AM
- AtacanCAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 08:28 AM
First off, thanks for your interest in our services. I've just checked your form. It seems that you found the answer yourself.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- CarienAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 08:35 AM
I did not found an answer! So please explain how I can change the text balloons or even better, remove them.
Furthermore, when I fill in the form on my website, there is this text message in the endThank You!
Your submission has been received.
Can I change that in Dutch or change/remove it? Thank you.
- AtacanCAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 08:47 AM
While you are on your Form Builder ( where you edit your form);
- Click on the ''Naam'' field,
- Click on ''Hover Text'',
- Delete the entry and click on ''Ok''.
This ''Thank You!'' message your are seeing is because of the Thank You page settings which can be found under ''Setup & Embed > Thank You'' option. You can use the default thank you message, your own or you can even redirect your thank you page to a different URL to your website again.
I hope that helps.