- tipsyphotoAsked on October 04, 2016 at 12:36 AM
I have followed instructions tho it seems to be directed to the homepage www.jotform.com
This is a re-post of a comment on How to use Custom Domains with Jotform
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 03:11 AM
Could you please provide us some more detail about the issue you faced to face. It would be good for us to know some additional information in order to assist you in a better way.
Waiting for your feedback.
- tipsyphotoAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 10:39 AM
I added custom.jotform2.com to CNAME but and doesn't redirect me to my form is it redirects me to the website itself
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 01:00 PM
Please provide us with the domain name that is added to your DNS settings so that we can assist you further.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- tipsyphotoAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 01:28 PM
Haven't added anything else to DNS part from CNAME
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 02:40 PM
It looks like the changes made in your DNS settings are propagating now. As mentioned in the guide, you can access the forms by adding the form ID to your domain URL as shown below:
Since you are accessing the domain URL only, it is redirecting to JotForm main page.
Hope this information helps!
- DieGutachterAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 12:39 PM
Hi Kiran an tipsy,
i would like to join you here. Is there any solution for this? Could i use my custom domain to show "just" a form, not your HP? Pointing/Mapping to your service via my domain could create a special state of responsibility for me as domain owner. I have used other web-tools like this and was able to redirect them to my section at that services.
Thanks in advance, Jaro
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 01:47 PM
Thanks for contacting us. Your question has been moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.