- nerdytalktriviaAsked on October 04, 2016 at 12:58 AM
Hey there, I am trying to upload my form to my wordpress website and it is not allowing people to actually submit. It just says "Please Wait" but never actually submits. I've tried different browsers, re-uplaoding the embed code (using the direct embed code and the code specifically for wordpress under the Platforms section), waited several hours just incase it was a quick bug that would sort itself out, and any other resolution I could come up with. Nothing has remedied the situation. Please advise ASAP! Thanks!Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 04:00 AM
I did test your form and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. I was not able to submit your form and it just says please wait.
I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them. For now, I would suggest you to please embed your form using it's iFrame embed code and that should solve your problem. The following guide should help you how to grab your form's iFrame embed code: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
- nerdytalktriviaAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 01:45 PMThank you for your quick response. I had already tried iFrame and it does
not work either. Just tried again not to confirm. It just brings up a blank
screen. The jotform doesn't even show up when I use iFrame. Please advise
quickly as I am losing potential customers.
- IrshadAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 03:52 PM
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 08:05 PM
If you are not already using one of our plugins to embed your form on your Wordpress page please try one of them and let us know if the problem still persists.
- nerdytalktriviaAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 03:45 PMI tried that. It does not work. I get the following error:
*Fatal error*: Cannot redeclare class JotFormWPEmbed in
- nerdytalktriviaAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 01:44 AMPLEASE respond! I've posted multiple messages about my jotform submission
form not working. I've tried different platforms under the "publish"
button. Please help me rectify this so or I will be forced to find another
way to have forms on my website! The url is
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 02:38 AM
I checked the form on your website http://nerdytalktrivia.com/clues/ and sent a test submission. It looks like your form is now working correctly. I was able to submit the form on your page without any issue. Please check your notification to confirm.
I see the script embed method worked for you. If you are still encountering any issues on your end, please try clearing your browser cache and try submitting the form again. Thank you.
- nerdytalktriviaAnswered on October 15, 2016 at 01:44 PMIt does appear to be working now. However,It sends every submission as
part of the same email thread....Which makes it a little confusing to know
which ones I have or haven't seen already because it just keeps adding it
to the same thread and marking the whole thread in gmail as "unread". Is
there any way to have jotform send the submissions as unique emails so it
doesn't go into the same thread? The way it was previously working was
basically segregated by day....So the submissions all were part of the same
thread for that day but the next day it would be a new thread of emails.
Sorry if this was confusing!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 15, 2016 at 04:08 PM
I need to create a separate thread for your other issue since the form submission is now working. Please refer to this URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/962127.