- inklingcgAsked on October 04, 2016 at 09:06 AM
We had someone trying to submit through our form and they are receiving an error. We duplicated the problem as well. Nothing has changed on the form and we've received 59 submissions to date but now we're receiving an Incomplete Values error on the image upload. I tried to make some adjustments to see if I could get it to work and had no luck.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 11:30 AM
I am able to reproduce this on my end. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as this has been fixed. In the mean time, setting your upload field to not be required will allow for submissions to go through.
- inklingcgAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 10:35 AM
Is there anything new on this please? Our competition deadline is coming up soon and we really need the form working properly.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 11:37 AM
Your ticket has been assigned to a developer and been given a rather high priority. We will let you know via this thread as soon as this is taken care of.
- inklingcgAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 11:41 AM
- inklingcgAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 10:54 AM
Has this been taken care of yet? It is really hindering our competition.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 12:19 PM
The ticket is already assigned to our backend team member with a high priority. As far as I could see it, there's no update about it yet. I'll ask the assigned developer if there's any. I'll let you know.