- KentonBrothersAsked on October 04, 2016 at 10:41 AM
JPEG files show up as the picture, however if a JPG is uploaded, the link is all that I get. How can i have the picture show up instead? I need to be able to print this out with pictures.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 04, 2016 at 01:01 PM
If you would like the images included in your submission data, I would recommend attaching a PDF copy of your submission data to your email notifications.
1. Open Emails Wizard on builder.
2. Select the autoresponder or notification email that you want to attach PDF.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Check the Attach checkbox in the PDF Attachment section.
The PDF copy of your submission data will include the image as well as a link to download it.