- holmsterAsked on October 05, 2016 at 10:41 AMI've tried to redirect to an other form using the Thank you page, but it directs to a blank page.
This is a re-post of a comment on Change Thank You Page URL Based on a Condition
- holmsterAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 11:01 AM
I tried what you sent, and had done that before I asked for help as well. The redirect sends me toa blank page. See screen shot below.
- haticeguneyAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 12:11 PM
Could you please share your form URL? That way I can reproduce the issue from our side and look for a solution.
This usually happens when the form is so long and after submitting the form the page does not scroll up automatically so that user can see the Thank you message.
I will wait for your response.
- holmsterAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 12:18 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 02:36 PM
I did check your form and did not find any issue with that. You have correctly added condition to redirect users to direct form URL and it should work fine.
Have your embedded your form in any webpage where you are having this issue? Please share the webpage URL and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.