- getviewedAsked on November 28, 2010 at 06:51 AM
Hi, I just wanted to ask if you are planning on adding alertpay as a payment gateway to your form builder.. Because a lot of people use it and it does not require any paying fees like other payment gateways.. Hope you will be able to help us.. Or at least tell me an alternative way of building a form with AlertPay integration.. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 29, 2010 at 02:10 PM
We have integrated AlertPay on our other products so that's perfectly possible. But we haven't had many users requesting it. So, if there is a lot of interest we will probably implement it.
- laxmanAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 09:59 AM
I want to attach the alertpay payment gateway. I am opened an account in personal pro in alertpay.
Please answer to my questions
1) I need the step by step information of attaching of alertpay payment gateway to my website.
2) Can I get my personal alertpay payment gateway web-link
3) Is there any documents are required to catch up the alertpay payment gateway
4) How to pay money to get the alertpay payment gateway
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Unfortunately as of the moment Alertpay is not yet integrated as one of the payment methods in JotForm. However this was already added to our feature request list.
For now you can choose between Paypal, Paypal Pro, Authorize.net, Google Checkout, 2CO, ClickBank, WorldPay, and 1Bip, these are the payment gateways which are currently available in JotForm.
- laxmanAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 04:16 AMI don't want to pay directly for taking payment gateways. Is there any websites offering to cut off payments from my sales and giving payment gateway.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 01, 2011 at 05:02 PM
Laxman, I would like to inform you that your account has been suspended due to phishing content. According to our TOS it is not allowed, and your account will not be re-activated.