- IDCFPAsked on October 05, 2016 at 01:14 PMWithin the last couple of days our customers have been having troubles submitting their form to us. The error received is "There are errors on the form. Please fix them before continuing." We've researched our form and no changes had been made since the last successful submission. Your help with resolving the issue is greatly appreciated.Here is the link to our form:https://form.jotform.com/52816374695164
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 03:49 PM
I cloned your form to test it and it is working on my end without issue:
I sent a few tests and was unable to reproduce the issue on my end. Is this error still occurring on your end? Also, does this only happen with the embedded form or does it happen even to the form when it is not embedded to a webpage? Let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- IDCFPAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 04:51 PM
We are still experiencing the submission error issue. The error also occurred when completing the form not embedded in our webpage.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 06:17 PM
Try removing the captcha widget to see if that is the cause. I am still unable to reproduce this on my end, however, there have been a few other users reporting this same issue and each one had a Captcha in their form. Let us know if this still does not resolve it.
- IDCFPAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 11:58 AM
I've removed the captcha widget and tried completing the form and received the same error message. I've also tried cloning the form and completing the cloned form only to receive the error result from that form as well. I've also tried completing the form from different browsers and different operating systems without success.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 01:18 PM
I checked your form again and I am able to reproduce the issue. I am looking in to what is causing this to occur. I will forward this to our developers as soon as I have found the cause.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 01:29 PM
It looks like the pages that are being conditionally skipped are still trying to require some of the fields on those pages. When I use autofill to fill the form, there are no issue submitting because all fields are filled. However, if I go field by field, there is a validation error on the last page. Disabling the conditional page skips, which requires filling in all fields, also allowed for submitting the form.
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know via this thread as soon as we have any further updates.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 08:28 AM
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. We made some changes on our widget system and it should be fixed now. Please test it from your end and let us know if the problem still persist.
- IDCFPAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 10:37 AM
Thank you very much. Everything is working again.
- IDCFPAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 03:11 PM
Our issue has returned. I completed the form twice this morning successfully. We had a customer successfully complete the form approximately an hour and a half ago. Another customer is trying to complete the form and getting the message "There are errors on the form. Please fix them before continuing." I went out to the form and am also getting the same error message again. Can you take another look and see if something reverted back? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 04:24 PM
I cleared your forms cache to ensure the newest code for each form was loaded. I tested your form after that and was unable to reproduce the issue. If the issue is still present, let us know and we will be happy to have another look. As far as I can tell though, your form should currently be working.