- TeamManilaLifestyleAsked on November 28, 2010 at 11:17 AM
I can't seem to see the complete results of one of my survey forms in Visual Reports builder.
All i see is graphs scoring the 1st two questions of my survey.
im using google chrome as browser.
- TheShopperAnswered on November 29, 2010 at 11:44 AM
I am having a similar issue - help from the JotForm team would be appreciated.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 29, 2010 at 02:23 PM
Reports are limited to a single page. It is designed this way to be printable.
So, you should create a new report for the same form, but delete the 1st and snd questions and put the 3rd and 4th questions. Create as many reports as possible.
- amolleAnswered on January 19, 2011 at 12:10 PM
I have the same issue... But my form contains only one page and 3 fields to fill in..
Only the first question is available.. (Login) to be used in the visual report..
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 05:56 AM
Only selectable fields such as be dropdown, checkbox, radio button etc. can be used on charts.
- MursalichAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 08:13 AM
I would advice you to make option, that allows to add more page to visual report. I think that it is very important.
My superviser wants to get analys of my report in one place and in visual form and download it in pdf. That's why he asks me to use zoomerang :(
Love your servise! You are best!
- fxrAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 09:07 AM
Please stop bouncing up the older threads, I see you issue detailed on its own thread in our queue, we will get to it soon.
- lowellgeneralAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 08:41 AM
- KadeJMAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 11:00 AM
It seems you have a related issue to the above thread topic but you've provided us with no detail. If you are still experiencing this or any other problem we ask that you please open it into a new thread and we will assist you separately there. If there is no issue then please disregard.
- lowellgeneralAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 11:01 AM
I started a new thread.