- RRdigitalAsked on October 06, 2016 at 07:12 AM
I would just like the 'print button' showing, please could someone tell me the CSS I need and where to out this in order for this to happen?
- haticeguneyAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 07:23 AM
In order to remove the form Submit button, please inject the following CSS to your form:
For inject css codes, you can look this :
- RRdigitalAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 07:44 AM
Thanks for this.
It works when I go onto Designer and add it to the bottom off the CSS, and then once I save it, it disappears on the form, but when I go back to 'my forms' it comes back? Any idea of what I could be doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 09:34 AM
Please change the css code that my colleague provided to the following code.
display : none;
This is the screen show of how it will be seen after injection when you preview your form.
If you need any further assistance by our side, please let us know. We would be pleased to help you.
- RRdigitalAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 10:45 AM
That has worked. Many thanks.