- ZaraPeaslandAsked on November 28, 2010 at 03:12 PM
I would like to change the email address my form submission notifications are sent to ~ I have changed it on the account details (I set the account up with 'Zara@Littleturtleswimcompany.co.uk' but have now changed it to 'firstname.lastname@example.org') but when I have done a test form it still comes through to 'zara@' email
I have done a test submission through the 'Email Alerts' button at the top of the form ~ this went successfully through to the 'bookings@' email address so I know it is working but can't seem to change it for the automated notification.
Please advise how I can change it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 29, 2010 at 02:12 PM
To change email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.
- ChrisCaylessAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 09:25 AM
I tried that and used the test email button and still sent to my account email address and not the one i changed it to? Any Help
- ChrisCaylessAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Dont worry have found it now it just says it is sent to main email but is also sent to changed email
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Glad it's working. It should send the notification to what is entered on the Recipient E-mail. Another way to test it is by manually filling out the form yourself, submit and see if your able to receive the notification with the new email address.